Today I will discuss about the new capability and enhancement of vRealize Automation 8.6. The new vRealize Automation 8.6 platform is design to self-service clouds, multi-cloud automation with governance and DevOps based management and enhance security, IT agility, productivity and efficiency so that you plan and prepare your business for the future.
The many benefits of vRealize Automation 8.6 include:
- VCD Organizations can be added as a Cloud Account in vRA
- Support Puppet Enterprise for machines without a public IP address
- Ability to configure name of Azure NIC interfaces
- Resource Quota policy additional day 2 governance
In this release, vRealize Automation Cloud includes Resource Quota Policy enhancements that add additional support for Day2 actions. Quotas now properly account for Day2 actions that affect allocations including disk and machine resizes.
- Ability to add External validation to a custom day2 action
You can apply a complex validation to the user inputs on the custom day2 request form. The validation is run externally as a vRealize Orchestrator action and prevents you from submitting the request form until the validation is complete.
- New VMware Salt Modules Available
- Post DR, you can change the network settings of the vRA appliances, including new IP addresses, and continue to manage all workloads not impacted by the same DR event.
I hope you enjoyed reading this post, please like and share if you think it’s worth reading.