Today I am going to deploy vRealize Life Cycle Manager 2.1, before we can start deployment there are few system requirement & per-requisite, system requirement can be find on vmware site.
- Log in to the vSphere Client with an account that has permission to deploy OVF templates to the inventory.
- Download vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager .ovf or .ova file from My VMware to a location accessible to the vSphere Client.
- Login to vCenter webclient and select Deploy OVF Template.
- Enter the path to the vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager appliance .ovf or .ova file
- Give a name to the vm and select inventory location and click Next.
- Select cluster resource and Next.
- Review template details and do Next.
- Read & accept the end-user licensing agreement and Next.
- From dropdown select disk format, storage policy and select storage to install the appliance and click on Next.
- Select network from the dropdown menu then Next.
- Complete template properties, like Name, SSL certificate, NTP and other Network details.
- Review the details of vRLCM appliance and click on finish so that vm deployment can start.
- Once deployment complete Power-On the appliance and verify that the vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager appliance is deployed by entering its FQDN.
That’s it for the part, in the next part we will do the initial configuration of vRealize Life Cycle Manager 2.1
If you think this post is helpful to you, please like & share. All comment are most welcome for further discussion.